The confidentiality of client information is an important concern of Kornfield Investment Management. We take precautions to safeguard client personal information at all times, and we will remain vigilant in protecting that information. The provisions of this privacy notice will apply to former clients as well as current clients. Kornfield Investment Management collects personal information about you that is either required or, for securities industry compliance, necessary to provide you with financial products or services. We may obtain this information from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on account applications, forms and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, occupation, assets and income.
• Information about your transactions with us or a non-affiliated third party such as account balances, payment history and account activity.
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit bureau reports and other information relating to your creditworthiness. Kornfield Investment Management will only disclose certain information about you, as permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
• Where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
• To our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. These service providers, in turn, are required to protect the confidentiality and security of any information we give to them and may not reuse it for any other purpose.
Kornfield Investment Management restricts access to information about your personal account(s) to our employees. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the industry standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
Third parties who have access to such personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
Our service providers, in accordance with compliance procedures, have their own privacy policies.
Information in this website is not intended to be used as investment advice.
Mention of companies/stocks herein is for illustrative purposes only and should not be interpreted as investment advice.
The holdings included in this document are for illustrative purposes only and should not be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security. There is no guarantee that the same or similar holdings will be purchased or held in accounts in the future.
All information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell investment advisory services in any state. This information should not be deemed as the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation in any state. Kornfield Investment Management does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or timeliness of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party provider, whether linked to this web site or incorporated herein. Past performances does not guarantee future results.
Information pertaining to Kornfield Investment Management's advisory operations, services, and fees is set forth in the firm’s current disclosure statement, a copy of which is available from Kornfield Investment Management upon request. To request a copy of our Form ADV Part 2, please email email@example.com or call (717)392-0002 or toll-free at 800-569-8942.