More about our services
Types of investments managed
Investment management accounts are composed of diversified investments, including, but not limited to:
- Common Stocks
- Preferred Securities
- Mutual Funds
- ETFs (exchange-traded funds)
- Corporate Bonds
- Tax-free municipal bonds
- U.S. government securties
- U.S. agency securities
- Treasury bills
- CDs (certificates of deposit)
- Global Securities.
Note: mutual fund, annuities, and other investment securities including stocks, are not FDIC insured, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. We are not accountants or attorneys, please consult with your specific legal and tax professionals.
opening an account
Please contact our office directly for opening accounts and order placement. We do not complete these functions online.
Guidlines for account minimums
- Less than $50,000 - invested in a portfolio of mutual funds.
- $50,000 - $250,000 - mutual funds; may also include some individual stocks and bonds.
- $250,000 and above – managed account portfolio of diversified investments, including individual stocks and bonds.
track Record of excellence
We are proud of our performance record for our managed accounts. If you would like to receive a copy of our ADV Part II and performance information, please contact us for more information.